A/Prof. Zhuang-Zhi Zhang
Neural development and neural stem cells
Address: Institutes of Brain Science, Fudan University, 131 Dong An Road, Shanghai China 200032
Zhuangzhi Zhang is currently a Young associated professor at the Institutes of Brain Science (IOBS), Fudan University. Zhuangzhi Zhang received his Ph.D. degree in Neurobiology from Fudan University in 2018. From 2018 to 2022, he worked as a postdoc in the Institutes of Brain Science (IOBS) at Fudan University. In July of 2022, Dr. Zhang joined the institute of brain science at Fudan University. His work has been published on Development, Cell death & Disease, Cerebral Cortex and other peer-reviewed scientific journals.
1. Su Z#, Wang Z#, Lindtner S, Yang L, Shang Z, Tian Y, Guo R, You Y, Zhou W, Rubenstein JL, Yang Z, Zhang Z* (2022). Dlx1/2-Dependent Expression of Meis2 Promotes Neuronal Fate Determination in the Mammalian Striatum. Development 4:149.
2. Li Z#, Shang Z#, Sun M, Jiang X, Tian Y, Yang L, Wang Z, Su Z, Liu G, li X, You Y, Yang Z, Xu Z*, Zhang Z* (2022) Transcription factor Sp9 is a negative regulator of D1-type MSN development. Cell Death Discovery 8 (1).
3. Shang Z#, Yang L#, Wang Z#, Tian Y, Gao Y, Su Z, Guo R, Li W, Liu G, Li X, Yang Z, Li Z*, Zhang Z*(2022) The transcription factor Zfp503 promotes the D1 MSN identity and represses the D2 MSN identity. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology 10.
4. Yang L#, Su Z#, Wang Z, Li Z, Shang Z, Du H, Liu G, Qi D, Yang Z, Xu Z*, Zhang Z*(2021). Transcriptional profiling reveals the transcription factor networks regulating the survival of striatal neurons. Cell Death & Disease 12：262.
5. Wen Y#, Su Z#, Wang Z#, Yang L, Liu G, Shang Z, Duan Y, Du H, Li Z, You Y, Li X, Yang Z, Zhang Z*(2021). Transcription Factor VAX1 Regulates the Regional Specification of the Subpallium Through Repressing Gsx2. Molecular Neurobiology 58：3729–3744.